Game Corp Game Corp

I love this game. One of the most entertaining job-simulation games i have ever played. Good Job!
There is still one problem, you said that the $2B bug is fixed but i still got one it myself. Can't afford to do anything anymore :<

Rowkilla responds:

I played it through on the latest version (which I uploaded last night) and didn't get the $2B bug. I'm guessing you were playing a cached older version.
Glad you liked it :)

Haunt the House Haunt the House

Well done!

I usually don't write reviews but this game is so good that i felt i must write something. I love the simplicity of the controls and I love how you can interact with lots of different objects. The art is fantastic. And yes... a sequel please :)

Skill Test Skill Test

cool game

quick and fun to play. Final score was 316.296 :)

:the game: :the game:

Hahaha!

It was very hilarious and you just wanted to see what happens next.

Sparks and Dust Sparks and Dust

The game was pretty good

I didn't complete the whole game but I liked the graphics and the simple controls.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

The best game ever!

Its simple, fun and addicting. Great game to play if you're bored or just want to make the time go faster. You can play this game over and over again without getting bored to it. One of my favourite games.

Spewer Spewer

The idea of the game is nice

But in mycase the game was too hard, needs new items, the spikes are so annoying because you never know how close you can be to them until you die. FatLegsFranklin says that the game grows quickly infuriating and it's the same for me (but i can only blame myself for that). The best sides of the game were that it was entertaining and fun to play until it got too hard for me. The blob looks nice and funny. It had different kind of puke styles wich made the game even more intresting. In total: The game is fun and entertaining but sometimes frustrating. Sorry I couldn't think how to get this shorter :P

Biomass Biomass

iono

The game should have some boosts or special moves to make it more intresting. For me the game was a little bit boring.

KingDotCom responds:

For us, your review a little bit boring... ;)

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Good imitation

but yeah the levels were getting almost too hard later on

Sprocket Rocket Sprocket Rocket

Best game ever

Whoa time goes so fast when you play this game. The game was addicting and fun to play. It wasn't too hard or too easy.